If you have a complaint we want to know as soon as possible to help us put things right promptly.Just contact our head office with your details and a description of your problem. We are here for you:
- Monday to Friday from 9.00am-5.30pm
- Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm
- Sunday 10.30am-4.30pm
Call us: 01635877959
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us:
Oakley Green Conservatories
Wyvale Garden Centre
However you contact us, we will:
- Let you know we’ve received your query
- Tell you who will be responsible for investigating along with their contact details
- Endeavour to return phone calls and emails within five working days
- Do everything we can to resolve things as quickly as possible
- Do what we can to attend within fourteen days if a visit to your property is needed
- Keep you regularly informed of progress throughout
- Provide a final response within eight weeks or explain why this isn’t possible
Where your complaint relates to a financial services matter
Financial Complaints Procedure
All financial services complaints will be investigated and overseen by our Compliance Department.
The Compliance Department will:
- Acknowledge your complaint.
- Tell you who is investigating the matters raised and provide you with their address and telephone number.
- Carry out a thorough and impartial investigation.
- Do everything we can to resolve things as quickly as possible.
- Provide a written response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, informing you of the results of our investigation or explain why this isn’t possible.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service exists to help resolve certain complaints when we have not been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. The scheme is entirely free to use.
You should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months from the date of our written response. They will also look into your complaint if we have not provided you with a written response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
By telephone: 0800 023 4567
By email: email@example.com